Gold Medal Winner Laurie Hernandez is coming to GMS June 16th, 2018!
A gymnastics superstar is coming to our gym!
2016 Olympic Gold Medalist Laurie Hernandez will spend Saturday, June 16 at our gym!
You have the opportunity to meet Laurie, win great prizes, and raise funds for Ann Clarke Dollard Memorial Foundation.
Ann Clarke Dollard Memorial Foundation mission is to make a positive difference for individuals afflicted with or impacted by cancer. All net proceeds go towards direct relief for individuals with cancer living in the Northern Virginia and surrounding area or towards supporting community health programs.
While our focus is breast cancer, cancer treatments can take a toll, no matter what the type, and so we are an equal opportunity supporter. We support cancer patients by arranging services such as house cleaning, food delivery, respite care, medication co-pays, taxi services, wig purchase, rent and utility assistance, and other services to lessen the daily burden of individuals undergoing cancer treatment. The individual needs of the person dictates the assistance we give. Whatever we can do help and allow them to focus on the task at hand- fighting this dreaded disease
The more money you raise, the more prizes you’ll win, the more time you’ll spend with Laurie and the more good you’ll do to help support Ann Clarke Dollard Memorial Foundation! You may even win a private clinic with Laurie, and lunch with Laurie!
Laurie Hernandez @ GMS Gymnastics
Saturday, June 16, 2018
7226 New Market Ct
Manassas, VA 20109
(9:00 am – 2:00 pm)
Check out our fantastic prize lineup (with dollar amounts that must be raised to win each prize):
Raise money, help others, and score awesome prizes. It’s a win-win-win!
- $125: Attend a gymnastics clinic with Laurie, and receive an event wristband.
- $250: Meet Laurie for pictures, autographs and Q&A session. Parents welcome!
- $500: Original artist’s rendering poster of Laurie.
- $1,500: Laurie will present you a signed Certificate of Fundraising Excellence during the Q&A session.
- $2,000: Bring an extra guest to the event – whoever you like!
- $3,000: Attend a private Rio Olympics roundtable discussion with Laurie. Learn about the Olympics from an Olympian!
- $5,000: Pose alongside Laurie in the official event picture that Laurie will post to her 1.85 million social media followers!
- $12,340: FUNDRAISING GOLD MEDALIST! The all-time individual fundraising record for a Lucas Sports Inc. event is $12,340. Beat this record and Lucas Sports will give you a $1,000 Amazon gift card!
Go for the top! Our top overall fundraisers will win awesome experiences with Laurie!
- Top 30 will participate in an additional private clinic with Laurie. This is an amazing opportunity to get tips from a world champion gymnast!
- Top 10 will attend a private lunch with Laurie. Bring your questions, your camera, and your appetite!
- Top 2 will attend the private lunch – seated next to Laurie!
Ready to get started?
Have fun, help others, win awesome swag, and hang with a sports legend. How great is that!